Barbeque Dinner Cruise (2.5Hr)
Yachtcruisesg’s Popular Sunset city skyline cruise is having a "New Twist"!
Come and have a great evening on board our Luxury Yacht Le Tara. You will cruise along our beautiful evening city skyline of Singapore from a completely different point of view before anchoring at St Johns Islands for your Dinner. You will be served Fusion Meals prepared by our catering partners. While you are enjoying your dinner, you will capture the spectacular sight of sun setting on the far horizon with your friends or family members.
Hurry be one of the very first to experience this inexpensive one of a kind experience here
- Sentosa Cove One 15 Marina (Embark)
- Marina Bay Anchorage)
- Lazarus Island
- Sisters Islands
- St Johns Island
- Sentosa Cove One 15 Marina (Disembark)
- Licensed Tourist Guided with commentary in English or Chinese
- Meals and free flow of soft drinks and mineral water
- Insurance coverage
- All tax, fees and handling charges
- Fusion Meals Menu- Call to check
- Chicken Kebab
- Crayfish (or Salmon upon request)
- Wine / Sparkling Drink
- Non-halal verified but no pork no lard
CRUISE DAYS AND TIMINGS
- Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- Timing: 6:00pm
- Total Sail Time: 2.5Hrs
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station and Transfer to Sentosa Bus B.
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa B and alight at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Sentosa Cove Village Car Park
Terms & Conditions
YACHT PACKAGE REDEMPTION NOTES
- Guests will need to show their e-ticket with QR code or any redeemed physical tickets for verification before proceeding to Sentosa Cove for scheduled departure.
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove village, 1 Cove Avenue Singapore 098537
- You may contact Sales@yachtcruisesg.com should you encounter any difficulties locating the meet up point.
- A mandatory safety briefing will be done on board the vessel before departure.
- You will need to know the required information and safety features of the yacht.
- Basic insurance will be provided for paying passengers.
- Mandatory safety life jackets are provided on board.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT accommodate infants and toddlers of up to 3 years.
- In case of bad weather conditions, you will still need to be present at Sentosa Cove.
- Depending on the severity of the weather, delayed sail time may occur.
- The yacht after going through mandatory stringent safety checks by the Marine Port Authority of Singapore, is certified and licensed to carry 24 passengers inclusive of 2 working crews
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Kindly take note that embarking and disembarking is at Sentosa Cove.
- A minimum of 8 passengers is required for this cruise.
In the event where the minimum of 8pax not met, we will cancel your bookings 48hours before your sail date. You will be notified by email.
- Children under the age of 3 would also require a child ticket, and an indemnity form would need to be signed by the parent/guardian.
- Booking cannot be postponed, cancelled, or rescheduled unless in the event of inclement weather. Please note, no refunds or credits will be issued when there is "No Show" by guest.
- This tour is not a private charter.
- No celebrations of birthdays, marriage proposal or any other kind of events are allowed during these cruises.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed to be brought onboard and to be consumed.
- Please be punctual on the date of visit as this is a scheduled cruise, the yacht operator will departure as per scheduled cruise time.
- Guest MUST be fully vaccinated and unvaccinated children age 12 and below MUST be from same household accompany by parent/guardian.
- We will not call anyone on-site to check your arrival time and we will proceed accordingly to the departure time. As a result there won’t be any reschedule or refund will be given to late comers.