Southern Island Speedboat Tour (1Hr)
- Explore the Seafarer's Channel with live commentary on Tara K and journey along the waters of the Singapore Straits in the sun and sea breeze!
- Experience and sail the routes of Seafarers past and present from early history of Singapore’s port and trade routes
- Gain an understanding of: The "Silk Road of the Sea", The Straits of Singapore, sir Stamford Raffles' voyage, Explorations by Chinese explorer Wang Dayuan
- Cruise to the beautiful and tranquil beaches of modern Sentosa: Visit Remnants of the Forts built by the British & Dragons Teeth Gate - Long Ya Men
- Please note: Booking is not guaranteed and subject to a minimum requirement of 2pax to proceed with the sail. An option to reschedule is allowed and will be arranged by operator 48 hours before sail. With the latest development of community COVID-19 cases reported in Singapore and in accordance with the prevailing guidelines of the local authorities, we will heighten our safety and precautionary measures to safeguard the well-being of guests and crew
- 1 hour speedboat tour with live commentary on the early history of Singapore’s port trade
- 1x Tropical drink
- Professional guide
- Tax and handling charges
- Please note: Booking is not guaranteed and subject to a minimum requirement of 2pax to proceed with the sail
CRUISE DAYS AND TIMINGS
- Days: Everyday (Except Monday)
- Timing: 4pm, 5pm, 6pm
- Total Sail Time: 1Hr
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station and Transfer to Sentosa Bus B.
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa B and alight at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Sentosa Cove Village Car Park
Terms & Conditions
YACHT PACKAGE REDEMPTION NOTES
- Guests will need to show their e-ticket with QR code or any redeemed physical tickets for verification before proceeding to Sentosa Cove for scheduled departure.
- For Sentosa Fun Pass Holder, you will need to show email / WhatsApp confirmation from Yachtcruisesg to proof of token redemption done
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove village, 1 Cove Avenue Singapore 098537
- You may contact email@example.com should you encounter any difficulties locating the meet up point.
- A mandatory safety briefing will be done on board the vessel before departure.
- You will need to know the required information and safety features of the yacht.
- Basic insurance will be provided for paying passengers.
- Mandatory safety life jackets are provided on board.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT accommodate infants and toddlers of up to 3 years.
- In case of bad weather conditions, you will still need to be present at Sentosa Cove.
- Depending on the severity of the weather, delayed sail time may occur.
- The yacht after going through mandatory stringent safety checks by the Marine Port Authority of Singapore, is certified and licensed to carry 24 passengers inclusive of 2 working crews.
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Kindly take note that embarking and disembarking is at Sentosa Cove.
- Booking cannot be postponed, cancelled, or rescheduled unless in the event of inclement weather. Please note, no refunds or credits will be issued when there is "No Show" by guest.
- This tour is not private charter.
- No celebrations of birthdays, marriage proposal or any other kind of events are allowed during these cruises.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed to be brought onboard and to be consumed.
- Please be punctual on the date of visit as this is a scheduled cruise, the yacht operator will departure as per scheduled cruise time.
- Guest MUST be fully vaccinated and unvaccinated children age 12 and below MUST be from same household accompany by parent/guardian.
- We will not call anyone on-site to check your arrival time and we will proceed accordingly to the departure time. As a result there won’t be any reschedule or refund will be given to late comers.