Southern Islands + Kusu Island Guided Tour (2.5Hr)
Cruise from Sentosa Cove One 15 Marina towards historical islands. You will be thrilled and surprised to know the stories of each and every island through narratives from our sea guides on board. Disembarking on Kusu Island will blow your mind as there are both ancient Chinese and Malay shrines and also not forgetting the turtle sanctuary. Hurry up and book those tickets before you miss the boat ride!
- Explore the southern islands of Singapore
- Learn the colourful legends and history of the islands on a guided tour
- You will be thrilled and surprised to know the stories of each and every island through narratives from the sea guides on board
- Visit ancient Chinese and Malay shrines on Kusu Island and see a turtle sanctuary
- Before we say good bye, you will enjoy the beautiful Skyline of Singapore
- Licensed Tourist Guided with commentary in English
- Drinks, local snacks and photo souvenir are provided
- Insurance coverage
- All tax, fees and handling charges
CRUISE DAYS AND TIMINGS
- Days: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- Timing: 9:15am - 11.45am
- Total Sail Time: 2.5Hrs
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station and Transfer to Sentosa Bus B.
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa B and alight at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Sentosa Cove Village Car Park
Terms & Conditions
YACHT PACKAGE REDEMPTION NOTES
- Guests will need to show their e-ticket with QR code or any redeemed physical tickets for verification before proceeding to Sentosa Cove for scheduled departure.
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove Village, 1 Cove Avenue Singapore 098537.
- You may contact email@example.com should you encounter any difficulties locating the meet up point.
- A mandatory safety briefing will be done on board the vessel before departure.
- You will need to know the required information and safety features of the yacht.
- Basic insurance will be provided for paying passengers.
- Mandatory safety life jackets are provided on board.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT accommodate infants and toddlers of up to 3 years.
- In case of bad weather conditions, you will still need to be present at Sentosa Cove.
- Depending on the severity of the weather, delayed sail time may occur.
- The yacht after going through mandatory stringent safety checks by the Marine Port Authority of Singapore, is certified and licensed to carry 24 passengers inclusive of 2 working crews.
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Kindly take note that embarking and disembarking is at Sentosa Cove.
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this cruise.
In the event where the minimum of 4pax not met, we will contact you via email to reschedule your bookings 48hours before your sail date.
- Children under the age of 3 would also require a child ticket, and an indemnity form would need to be signed by the parent/guardian.
- Booking cannot be postponed, cancelled, or rescheduled unless in the event of inclement weather. Please note, no refunds or credits will be issued when there is "No Show" by guest.
- This tour is not a private charter.
- No celebrations of birthdays, marriage proposal or any other kind of events are allowed during these cruises.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed to be brought onboard and to be consumed.
- Please be punctual on the date of visit as this is a scheduled cruise, the yacht operator will departure as per scheduled cruise time.
- Guest MUST be fully vaccinated and unvaccinated children age 12 and below MUST be from same household accompany by parent/guardian.
- We will not call anyone on-site to check your arrival time and we will proceed accordingly to the departure time. As a result there won’t be any reschedule or refund will be given to late comers.