Southern Island Speedboat Tour (1Hr)
- Explore the Seafarer's Channel with live commentary on Tara K and journey along the waters of the Singapore Straits in the sun and sea breeze!
- Experience and sail the routes of Seafarers past and present from early history of Singapore’s port and trade routes
- Gain an understanding of: The "Silk Road of the Sea", The Straits of Singapore, sir Stamford Raffles' voyage, Explorations by Chinese explorer Wang Dayuan
- Cruise to the beautiful and tranquil beaches of modern Sentosa: Visit Remnants of the Forts built by the British & Dragons Teeth Gate - Long Ya Men
- 1 hour speedboat tour with live commentary on the early history of Singapore’s port trade
- 1x Tropical drink
- Professional guide
- Tax and handling charges
- Please note: Booking is not guaranteed and subject to a minimum requirement of 4pax to proceed with the sail
CRUISE DAYS AND TIMINGS
- Days: Everyday (Except Monday)
- Timing: 9am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
- Total Sail Time: 1Hr
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station and Transfer to Sentosa Bus B.
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa B and alight at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Sentosa Cove Village Car Park
Terms & Conditions
YACHT PACKAGE REDEMPTION NOTES
- Guests will need to show their e-ticket with QR code or any redeemed physical tickets for verification before proceeding to Sentosa Cove for scheduled departure.
- For Sentosa Fun Pass Holder, you will need to show email / WhatsApp confirmation from Yachtcruisesg to proof of token redemption done
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove village, 1 Cove Avenue Singapore 098537
- You may contact [email protected] should you encounter any difficulties locating the meet up point.
- A mandatory safety briefing will be done on board the vessel before departure.
- You will need to know the required information and safety features of the yacht.
- Basic insurance will be provided for paying passengers.
- Mandatory safety life jackets are provided on board.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT accommodate infants and toddlers of up to 3 years.
- In case of bad weather conditions, you will still need to be present at Sentosa Cove.
- Depending on the severity of the weather, delayed sail time may occur.
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at Sentosa Cove Village.
- Kindly take note that embarking and disembarking is at Sentosa Cove.
- Booking cannot be postponed, cancelled, or rescheduled unless in the event of inclement weather. Please note, no refunds or credits will be issued when there is "No Show" by guest.
- This tour is not private charter.
- No celebrations of birthdays, marriage proposal or any other kind of events are allowed during these cruises.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed to be brought onboard and to be consumed.
- Please be punctual on the date of visit as this is a scheduled cruise, the yacht operator will departure as per scheduled cruise time.
- Guest MUST be fully vaccinated and unvaccinated children age 12 and below MUST be from same household accompany by parent/guardian.
- We will not call anyone on-site to check your arrival time and we will proceed accordingly to the departure time. As a result there won’t be any reschedule or refund will be given to late comers.
- This activity is not recommended for guest with the following
- Medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.)
- Above 60 years old
- Impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs
- Neck or back problems
- Recent surgery