Southern Islands Speedboat Tour (1Hr)
- Explore the Seafarer's Channel on Tara K and journey along the waters of the Singapore Straits in the sun and sea breeze!
- Experience and sail the routes of Seafarers past and present from the early history of Singapore’s port and trade routes
- Gain an understanding of: The "Silk Road of the Sea", The Straits of Singapore, Sir Stamford Raffles' voyage, Explorations by Chinese explorer Wang Dayuan
- Cruise to the beautiful and tranquil beaches of modern Sentosa: Visit Remnants of the Forts built by the British & Dragons Teeth Gate - Long Ya Men
- 60 minutes of the speedboat adventure includes boarding and briefing
- Tax and handling charges
- Please note: Booking is not guaranteed and is subject to a minimum requirement of 2pax to proceed with the sail
CRUISE DAYS AND TIMINGS
- Days: Everyday
- Timing: 9am to 6pm
- Duration: 1Hr
- Please note: Cruise is unavailable from 12pm to 2pm, with last registration time set at 5pm
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station and Transfer to Sentosa Bus B
- By Intra-island Bus: Board Sentosa B and alight at Sentosa Cove Village
- Sentosa Cove Village Car Park
Terms & Conditions
SPEEDBOAT PACKAGE REDEMPTION NOTES
- A mandatory safety briefing will be done on board the vessel before departure.
- You will need to know the required information and safety features of the vessel.
- Basic insurance will be provided for paying passengers.
- Maximum capacity for this activity is 11 passengers.
- Mandatory safety life jackets are provided on board.
- For safety reasons, we do not accommodate children under the age of 3 and elderly above the age of 60.
- For the children's safety, they must always be supervised by an adult caregiver.
- In case of bad weather conditions, you will still need to be present at the meeting point.
- Delays in sailing time may occur depending on the severity of the weather.
- All guests are to gather 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time, on the date of visit at the meeting point located next to 7-Eleven, right across from the Cold Storage Main Entrance on Level 2 of Sentosa Cove Arrival Plaza, 1 Cove Avenue Singapore 098537
- Kindly take note that embarking and disembarking are at Sentosa Cove.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold for cash.
- Booking cannot be cancelled, rescheduled or postponed unless an unanticipated circumstance arises, such as inclement weather.
- Guests who are unable to utilise the tickets due to bad weather conditions, will be given one month from the date of visit to reschedule. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- This activity is a sharing experience, not a private charter.
- Smoking and Pets are not allowed.
- No celebrations or any other kind of events are allowed during these cruises.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed to be brought onboard and to be consumed.
- Please be punctual on the date of visit.
- No on-site calls will be made to verify your arrival time, and we will depart based on the scheduled departure time. Consequently, latecomers or "No Show" guests will not be eligible for rescheduling or given refunds or credits.
- This activity is not recommended for guests with the following:
- Medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.)
- Impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs
- Neck or back problems
- Recent surgery
- Motion sickness
- Yachtcruisesg reserves the right to amend or discontinue any part of the benefits, terms & conditions at their discretion without prior notification.
- Yachtcruisesg reserves the right to refuse entry and may ask those who break the code of conduct to leave without a refund.
- By accepting admission, you acknowledge that you understand the safety and terms and conditions of the activities and assume full responsibility. You agree to release Yachtcruisesg by Fish2Go Pte Ltd from any liability for any personal injury, loss or damage that may occur.